2009-09-07

Vacation

Since Zingo and I had Blessin and her puppies this summer we didn't really have any vacation, so, we have decided to go hiking in the mountains mid September. We will walk Kungsleden from Abisko to Nikkaluokta during 9 or 10 days, including 2 or 3 day extra for bad weather or climbing peaks.

I planned this trip 2 years ago but couldn't, and last summer Z was just a pup, but now we will finally go! Hopefully the weather will be nice, but most of all I hope for few other tourists, and lots of peace and quiet.

You can bet I will bring the camera, and if it works (might not be the best signal) I will try to update the blog with the mobile. Chances are it only works up on the mountains and not down in the valley.

Anyhow, I'll get back to you about this later. Planned day to start: Saturday 12/9

No comments:

Post a Comment